In this topic, we will see how to assemble the Horizontal Robot.
Note: If you already have your robot assembled, then you can skip to the next topic.
You can final all the components required to assemble the robot in the Innovator Kit:
- Castor Wheel
- Castor Wheel Spaces
- Motor Holders
- Wooden Parts
- Screw Driver
- Attach the motor connectors on Quarky’s backside.
- Then attach the motors using the bolts and nuts on the back size of Quarky.
- Attach the wheels to the motor.
- Attach the castor wheel using two spacers and the long screws.
- Insert the battery and place it on the backside. Keep the red wire towards the right side.
- Mount the battery holders and the battery holder lock to secure the battery. Press the parts to snap them.
Your robot is now assembled and ready to run!